January 20, 2012 Posted by: Brentwood Web Design
WordPress Tutorial – How To Add New Pages
To add a new page:
- In the sidebar menu, choose Pages > Add New to open the Add New Page screen.
- Give your page a title. After you type in the page title, a URL, or permalink, will appear below it. You can edit the permalink by clicking the Edit button.
- Add some content to your page. You can format your content using the toolbar at the top of the visual (WYSIWYG) editor. For more fine-grained control, click the HTML tab to edit the markup of your page.
- To add media or images to your page, click one of the icons that appear after the words Upload/Insert at the top of the editor.
- Click Publish when you are ready to post the page to your site. You will see “Page published” at the top of the screen.
Add New Page Screencast Video
NOTE: To access this Downloadable content please click the Like button below…